About Me

I am a captive caretaker of three small terrorists and an exotic petting zoo. I try regularly to sneak college courses so one day I can leave this place.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Birthday girl

Doesn't she look harmless? If you only knew!!!

Anyway here's that birthday girl...ok ok her birthday was in April, but I just got the images off my digital camera yesterday.
Anyway as you can tell it was a pool party, and I would like to show you the other kids that were there but some of them are in foster care so I can't.
God made this little one cute, so you could forgive her when she got all over your last blessed nerve.

2 comments:

  1. I would argue that he made most of them cute, so you could forgive them.

    What a sweetheart!! Hope she had a great day. Love the mass of curls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would argue that he made them all (well most of them) cute so you could forgive them.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete