About Me

I am a captive caretaker of three small terrorists and an exotic petting zoo. I try regularly to sneak college courses so one day I can leave this place.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let's talk about eating.

Now for most of us eating is what we do when we are hungry or when something good is sitting in smack dab in front of us that we just can't pass up. But for one of my captors it's a sport. Every 20 minutes, like clock work, she says "I'm hungry." This has got to be one of the most annoying statements I have ever heard. So this is how the morning goes: KT gets up has a bowl or two of cereal. Then Jay comes down and starts his 4 bowls of cereal and just about the time the kitchen is getting cleaned up, she is HUNGRY! Now I forgot to mention that half way through that bowl of cereal she just ate she told me she was full and wasted the rest of it. So her stomach must be the size of a golf ball. She's all muscle and ADHD so while she was yapping away at her siblings during breakfast she just burned off all of her breakfast. I always say she just borrows food. If she could just talk less, move a little slower, eat a little more I think we could actually get up to 35 minutes between each meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment