About Me

I am a captive caretaker of three small terrorists and an exotic petting zoo. I try regularly to sneak college courses so one day I can leave this place.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Hilton Holiday

Webfetti.com



WooHoo!! I just got back from a day (and night)
alone with my sweet hubby. Auntie Hannah took all three of the monsters for 24 hours (she looked a little tired when she brought them back). JP and I were off to the company formal party. I say formal because I wore pantyhose (among other things) and every SAHM in Florida knows that if you are putting on hose this is a serious formal event...especially when you add heels. Anyway, the food was great I think I gained 5 lbs during the weekend..I ate myself silly. We had a gorgeous view of Clearwater beach and watched the sunset from our room. It was so nice to have peace and quiet and not have to do laundry, feed anyone, or answer any questions!! God I hate questions!! On top of all that...it was practically free. JP is the little economist. The hotel and breakfast we got for free because we charge everything on AMEX and then get points. I so did not want to go home!!
But the little urchins have been pretty good since their return. I think they needed to get away too.

2 comments:

  1. Just one word.... Jealous! You are a brat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in FL too...apparently in the same area as you! I avoid panty hose at allllllllll costs out here. I don't even own a pair.

    ReplyDelete